"Out of the mouths of children and babies Thou hast ordained praise...." (Psalm 8:2)
Pray Without Ceasing
Encouraging Everyone Who Cares About Life To Pray &
Providing Everyone Who Cares About Life With Tools
To Educate And Challenge Themselves And Others
Here are some things that we can be uniting our hearts in prayer about. Let's fervently, tearfully, passionately, earnestly come before the throne of grace in:
- prayer for mothers who are not sure what to do about their pregnancies (for them to love their babies; for them to know that there is hope and that their Creator loves them; for the right people to come into their lives who can encourage, strengthen, and support them; for them to realize that life is the only right choice; for them to choose adoption if they are unable to care for their babies)
Click here to go to the Love The Unborn Babies homepage.
Click here to go to the Love The Unborn Babies adoption page.
Click here to listen to "Everything To Me", Mark Schultz's tribute to his birth mother who chose life and adoption for him.
- prayer for mothers who are considering abortion because they have been raped (for emotional healing; for them to realize the blessing of their babies and the value of all life; for them to make the right choice in spite of their shame and pain; for them to realize that they do not need to be ashamed of their innocent babies; for them to realize that there is much beautiful future, hope, and possibility in the lives of their precious babies)
Click here to listen to "Meant To Be", Ryan Scott Bomberger's tribute to his birth mother who chose life for him even though she was raped.
Click here to view "Pro-Life Without Exception", a powerful documentary where you will hear encouraging testimonies from mothers who were raped and chose life.
- prayer for mothers who are considering abortion because of a possible health problem or special needs situation (for them to realize that each child is extremely special and valuable, and that a child with medical needs deserves life just as much as any other child; for them to love their babies; for the right people to come into their lives who can encourage and strengthen them; for them to realize that there is a future and a hope for their babies)
Click here to go to the Love The Unborn Babies disabilities page.
- prayer for fathers of unborn babies, and for all fathers (for them to be supportive of choosing life; for them to take on the active role of fatherhood and to be committed to the mothers and children; for them to be responsible; for them to love the mothers, babies, and children)
Click here to go to the Love The Unborn Babies daddy page.
Click here to read Randy Alcorn's appeal to men.
- prayer for grandparents of unborn babies (for them to wholly support choosing life, no matter what the situation; for them to be involved with their children and their grandchildren, and be there for them)
- prayer for the family (for restoration of Biblical family values in our culture; for parental guidance and protection over young adults so that they do not find themselves in situations that would lead them to consider abortions; for restoration of pre-marital abstinence, purity, faithfulness, covenant, and commitment; for husbands and fathers to be involved)
Click here to read "The Family"
Click here to view a list of very upbuilding family resources
that are available for your family's encouragement.
- prayer for all children (for children to be treasured and valued; for people to understand the beautiful treasure and potential of children; for children to be loved and nurtured; for people to have child-friendly hearts)
Click here to purchase "Too Small To Ignore"
- prayer for laws to be changed and for people in leadership positions to do what they can to defend life
Click here to go to the National Right To Life Political Action Committee website.
- prayer for those who blindly think abortion is OK, those who have never really thought out what abortion really is (for opening of their eyes, and that they would become strong pro-life advocates)
Click here to view "180 Movie", a powerful documentary about the reality of abortion.
- prayer for those who think birth control is OK (for them to understand that the heavenly Father is the one who should plan our families; for them to understand the problems with using birth control)
Click here to go to the Love The Unborn Babies birth control page.
- prayer for those who know better, but who choose to support abortion anyway (for their hearts to be changed, and for them to be come strong pro-life advocates)
Click here to read what the Bible says about those who know better.
- prayer for all the babies (some 3000 average every day, in the United States alone) who are suffering the agony and pain of being killed in the womb (Oh Father, soothe these babies' pain and hold them near Your heart, and deliver them quickly from their pain to rest in Your bosom.)
Click here to view "I Was....", 2 1/2 minutes of profound thought.
- prayer for abortions to fail (for babies to survive abortion attempts, and to rise up to be powerful witnesses for life)
Click here to listen to the testimony of Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor.
Click here to go to "A Voice For Life" and hear the testimony of Melissa Ohden, an abortion survivor.
- prayer for those who are survivors of abortion attempts (for emotional healing; for the Father to use them in mighty ways)
Click here to purchase "October Baby", a powerful movie of hope, healing, and redemption.
- prayer for those who regret their abortions (for emotional and spiritual healing; for them to accept Messiah's forgiveness and forgive themselves; for them to become strong pro-life advocates)
Watch "Pamela Flanagin's Story" before you criticize someone who has an abortion. These girls and women need hope and healing, and many of them do not know how to find these things.
Click here to read "Dear Hurting Mommy".
Click here to read "Healing, Forgiveness, And Hope for Post-Abortive Mommies"
- prayer for those who don't regret their abortions (for their hearts to be changed)
Click here to read what the Bible says about those who don't regret their sin.
- prayer for those who think that abortion is their only option (for the right people to be brought into their lives; for them to learn about better options; for them to understand that they do not have to go through with destroying their babies)
Watch "Megan's Story" before you criticize someone who is conidering having an abortion. Girls and women considering an abortion need support, help, love, and education, all of which many of them do not receive.
- prayer for everyone who is considering getting an abortion (for them to stop and think; for them to realize the terribleness of such a decision before it is too late; for them to also realize the risks they are exposing themselves to if they go through with an abortion)
Click here, and scroll down to view "The Life Film".
Click here to read about all the tragic long-term effects of having an abortion.
- prayer for everyone in the abortion clinic, ready to have an abortion (for strength, resolve, and conviction to leave there while they still have the opportunity, before it is too late; for courage to escape)
Click here to listen to "This Time", a song by the adoptive father of a girl whose birth mother was going to abort her, but changed her mind in the abortion clinic and escaped
- prayer for Obama's daughters (for them to be like Pharaoh's daughter, and to grow up to be strong and beautiful women who will defend life)
Click here to read about Pharaoh's daughter.
- prayer for everyone who is involved in Planned Parenthood or providing abortions (for repentance; for them to change directions; for them to expose the evils of what they have witnessed and been involved in; for them to become strong pro-life advocates)
Click here to view testimony online of Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood leader.
- prayer for everyone who feels guilt about past support of abortion (for spiritual healing and forgiveness; for inspiration and vision to rise up and actively support life)
Click here to read "Healing, Forgiveness, & Hope for Those Who Have Directly or Indirectly Supported Abortion".
- prayer for those who ride the fence and aren't sure if abortion is OK or not (for them to become 100% committed about the sanctity of life in every stage)
Click here to read "An Appeal to Those Undecided on Abortion".
- prayer for the public to be educated (Educating the public is something we can all be a part of. Get involved. Buy yourself a pro-life t-shirt for starters.)
Click here to go to Heritage House's homepage. Heritage House carries a lot of excellent pro-life materials for encouraging people to think and
to realize the value of life, including excellent pro-life t-shirts, pro-life jewelry, beautifully designed models of babies in the womb, etc.
Click here to read a detailed description of all the stages of development in the womb.
Everyone who is not sure whether babies in the womb are really babies ought to read this.
Click here to see what abortion does to babies. (Warning: NOT FOR CHILDREN TO VIEW!)
- prayer for everyone who is committed to life (that we would all let our light shine; that we would all do what we can do; that we would all be living testimonies of the blessing of life, family, and children; that we would all look for opportunities to save lives and touch lives, be it through means of internet, tracts, personal relationships, financially aiding individuals in need, adoption, counsel regarding hope and future and life, etc. etc.)
Click here to view printable pro-life tracts and flyers that you can share with others.
Click here to find out how you can help defend life.
- prayer for all of the pro-life ministries (for encouragement for them; for the Father to bring them in touch with the people who need help)
Click here for a list of crisic pregnancy centers in America, Canada, and overseas.
- prayer for our nation as a whole (for a powerful moving of the Spirit; for repentance; for forgiveness; for healing)
Click here to read a prayer from the Bible for our nation.
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)
If ever there was a time of need, this is a time of desperate need. Print this out, and let's unite our hearts in prayer over these things.
If you have any other prayer suggestions to add to this list, please CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US with your suggestions.